* Total manual stencil printer, easy to operate.
* Working area: 430mmx350mm.
* Max. X direction adjustment: 20mm.
* Max. Y direction adjustment: 80mm.
* Adjustment of distance between the screen frame and the platform: 0-10mm.
* Open end, fit any framed stencils as long as the solder paste area is smaller than the base working area.
* PCB boards can be aligned with slices of unused PCB boards taped on the base, or magnetic tapes from Office Depot, for repeated printing.
* Steel squeegees sold seperately.
Test it in our Los Angeles showroom. Call (***)670-9023 to make arrangement.
This is a very simply metal device, no motors and no power supply needed. Its low cost makes it an excellent choice for prototypes and low volume production. Careful alignment is needed for PCB's with fine pitch and BGA components. Practice is needed for proper solder paste application. Too much paste will cause short circuits.
(Manual smt soldering paste stencil printer is the responsibility of Adriana Watson)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Adriana Watson)for more information.