Philips PM6681 300 MHz High Resolution
PM 6681 is much more than just a timer/counter. Its speed and resolution are comparable to the most accurate time and frequency modulation domain analyzers. Connected to your PC running Fluke'''s , PM 6681 fully matches the functionality of a dedicated modulation domain analyzer, at a fraction of the cost.
- Up to 8k measurements/second to internal memory (40k/s with low resolution)
- The following measurement functions:
Carrier Wave, Burst, PRF and Ratio
- Positive/Negative Pulse Width
- Positive/Negative Duty factor
- Max, Min and Peak to Peak Voltage
- High resolution time measurements 50 ps single-shot, 1 ps averaged
- High resolution voltage measurements1.25 mV on Vmax/Vmin/Vp-p
- External Arming with optional delay
- Statistics, Mathematics, Limit Testing
This system has the PM9626 - GPIB interface option installed!
Money Order/Cashier Checks
* Personal Checks will have to wait to clear first
(Fluke PM6681 frequency.counter with option PM9626 is the responsibility of Gracie Dodson)
G_Dodson@cedar--rapids.com (Gracie Dodson)for more information.