5 YEAR BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY
ON ALL ELECTRICAL, ROTARY SCREW PUMP, ELECTRIC DRIVE MOTOR & THE REST OF THE COMPLETE UNIT
24 Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week Support for Warranty Parts & Tech Support Please call our office during the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST @ (***)-456-1752 For support after hours (after 5:00 p.m. EST), please call the following numbers: Matt Cain - (***)-733-8555Steve Derr - (***)-533-5968
___Machine Is Not Used Or Rebuilt___
**ALL OPTIONS LISTED BELOW ARE INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE**
THE TOTAL PRICE INCLUDING OPTIONS - $5,950.00
* $550 Feature Included - Low RPM 1750 RPM TEFC Electric Motor - Not 3450 High Speed - This Low 1750 RPM Will Increase Bearing Life- Faster Start Up Less Power In Start Up Procedure And Makes Entire Unit Much Quieter In Running Operation - All Cast Iron Frame - This Motor Is Standard NEMA Frame That Can Be Replaced Locally If Needed After Warranty Period - It Is Not A Special Hard To Find Motor Type - UL/ CSA Approved
* Name Brand Rotary Screw German Built Air Compressor Pump - This Rotary Screw Pump Has Been Made Since 1953- We Have These In Service In All 50 States - Included a Extended 5 Year Warranty With No Limited Hours - Our Pump Is Good For Up To 100,000 Hours Depending On The Pressure Of The Unit When In Operation - The Lower The Pressure, The Longer The Pump Life
* $650 Feature Included - All Stainless Steel Braided Pressure Lines - Not Rubber Hydraulic - Stainless Steel Is One Step Above The Best Quality - This Will Keep Any Lines From Rupturing And Causing Any Oil Spray Keeping It From Potentially Causing A Fire.
* Name Brand Electrical Componets - UL/CSA Approval With Approval Code Numbers - Square D/ TEL - These Can Be Purchased Locally And Not A No Name Brand - No Name Brands Can Be Hard To Find Locally
* $550 Feature Included - U Stamped ASME Code Air/Oil Separator Tank With ASME Code Saftey Valve - Many Brands Do Not Have This Code Which Is Not Legal In Many States, Especially California
* $750 Feature Included - Single Bar Oil Cooler/Air Cooled After Cooler - This Makes It Easy Maintenace When Cleaning Your Coolers - Top Air exhaust Air Flow
* $1250 Option Included - User Friendly, Larger Metal Cabinet For Plenty Of Room When Maintenancing Machine - Not Small Compact Design - Compact Design Is Much Cheaper To Build - Compact Design Is Much Harder To Work On When Maintenacing And Will Cause Higher Maintenance Cost - With Ribbed Sound Proof Material - Ribbed Sound Proof Material Will Absorb More Sound Than A Straight Flat Insulation - This Ribbed Insulation Is The Same High Quality As Used In Audio Systems To Absorb Sound, This Insures the Quietest Compressor On The Market
* $1050 Option Included - Programmable Computerized Controller - UL Approved With Many Features Listed Below - This Controller Is Your Watch Dog On Monitoring The Performance Of Your Compressor And How It Is Being Maintenanced
We Have Our Rotary Screw Compressors In Operation In All 50 States. Please Contact Us For Any Reference.
Contact Matt Cain Or Steve Derr With Any Questions
This unit has a built-in thermostatic oil valve. This controls the heat in the oil. It is very important that the oil is not cooled down too much because of condensation build up. This thermostat will control the air temperature between 150-180o helping to prevent water condensation in the synthetic oil. What makes this machine 100% duty cycle is that the oil that is injected into the screw for lubrication is also helping to cool it down because the oil is getting into every nook and cranny and pulling the heat off of the screw rotors and then the oil is cooled through an oil cooler. This oil after oil separation is then returned back to the oil sump and repeats this process thousands and thousands of times in a 24-hour period. With a screw machine, it is made for 24 hours/day, 7 days/week operation.
This unit will save you hundreds on your electric bill because under start up the modulator valve is completely closed. This closes the air off to the screw intake making low load under start up. After the unit gets started, it has a 12-second time delay. This allows the unit to get running for 12 seconds before it starts pumping air. This makes no load starting and will save your magnetic starter contactor and motor because of low amp draw. This unit has a Y Delta Starting capability. This makes the unit start in segments. The motor will start with only part of the motor being started. After 4 seconds time delay, then another segment of the motor comes in. This will also save you big on your electric bill because you are not getting the peak amperage all at once because the motor is started in segments. This PLC has a built-in clock with the date and time. This makes it nice when you maintenance your machine. You can keep track of the PM (preventative maintenance) of the time and day that you serviced it. This PLC also has a built-in light for dark locations. This PLC has a maintenance parameter. This machine has a built-in hour meter keeping track of the running hours on this machine. This PLC controls and keeps track of the maintenance time for each maintenance service that is needed on this unit such as it will keep track of when to change the air filter on the maintenance menu. It will keep track of when the oil filter needs changed and also keep track of when the coalescing filter needs changed. When the unit needs greased, it will track of that also. When each item needs changed when the service hours come up, the PLC will sound an alarm and on the digital screen it will tell you what needs changed. After changing it, you will go back into the PLC and put the time of the particular item that you changed back to zero. This will start a new maintenance time and keep track of when your filter needs changed the next time.
This unit features: all cast iron oil-flooded rotary screw pump good for up to 70,000-100,000 running hours, hardened steel rotors and roller bearings for long compressor life, high quality shaft seal to seal the front shaft from oil leakage, high quality, long-life modulation valve, built-in aluminum after cooler and oil cooler combined with a TEFC cooling fan motor, 4 pre-mounted rubber mounts under the screw pump to absorb any vibration, all brass 1” ball valve, high quality pressure lube spin-on oil filter (easy to change), 4,000 hour synthetic oil (no start-up kit required), TEFC (totally enclosed external fan cooled- NOT open drip proof – this motor is made for dusty conditions-it is totally enclosed so dirt particals will not get into the inner windings of the motor making it easy to maintenance your motor-this motor is 1.25 service factor, the best in the business), all stainless steel braided air and oil lines-NOT hydraulic rubber-stainless steel is better, no maintenance), heavy-duty all metal frame, heavy-duty all easy-to-remove access doors with a push of your finger-easy latch, each door has sound proof material for ultra quiet operation, 25,000 hour life on V-belts, very heavy-duty oil and air tank with ASME code safety valve, all UL/CSA compliant on electrical components, push-button emergency stop, and Eaton PLC controlled micro processor.
(Eaton industrial true 25 hp rotary screw air compressor is the responsibility of Earl Mendez)
Eemail@example.com (Earl Mendez)for more information.