Digital LCD Hardness Tester Shore A Meter HT65-10A
Measure the hardness of a wide range of materials from silicone to rubber, quickly and effectively with this digital Shore A hardness meter.
This compact meter is just the tool for the job. With an exclusive built-in micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base it quickly provides highly accurate (no guesswork here!) readings on the digital display.
The Shore A meter is designed to measure the penetration hardness of the following materials:
* Get the information you need quickly - takes fast, accurate readings
* Maintenance-free operation for years – durable components are encased in a ABS-plastic casing
* Wide measuring range and high resolution
* Can communicate with your PC for recording, printing and analysing of results (software and cable not included)
* Easy-to-read digital display
* Use anywhere - suitable for use in the laboratory or in field conditions
* Auto power off conserves batteries
* Comfortable to use – shaped for use in right or left hand
* Comes with padded carry/storage case
* Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
* Measurement deviation: error ≤ ±1
* Temperature Operating Conditions: 0 - 50ºC
* Humidity Operating Conditions: <80%
* Dimensions: 162 x 65 x 28mm (6.4 x 2.6 x 1.1")
* Power Supply: 4x 1.5 AA (UM-4) batteries (sorry – not included)
* Weight: Approx 170g (not inc batteries)
* PC interface: RS232C interface
* Power off: manual or auto after 10 minutes
The digital hardness meter is brand new, boxed and unused and comes with:
* Hard plastic carry case with padded interior
Please be informed that Virtual Village has a very firm policy of sourcing only genuine products. If you feel any of our products violate your Trademark, Design, or Patent rights please contact us immediately and we will instantly remove any offending listing pending further discussions. We guarantee to respond to any email sent to vero.L_Byers@cedar--rapids.com within 24 hours seven days a week.
What is normal delivery time? [+]
* Please complete checkout within 7 days of your first purchase so that your items will be automatically combined.
In the extremely unlikely event of a charge this would be your responsibility.
Check our T&Cs for further details [+]
Virtual Village is an online retailer offering a comprehensive range of accessories for products ranging from cameras to cars and many categories in-between.
We are also excited to be in the early stages of developing a B2B division aimed at small and medium enterprises.
All returns must be authorised. In the unlikely event that you need to return an item to us, we will send you an authorisation code, which must be clearly stated on your parcel. Please note that we cannot accept any returns that have not been issued with this number.
Faulty product or missing parts
If goods arrive defective upon receipt, you have up to 7 days from date of receipt to request exchange for a new one. Item must be returned in its original and unused condition and must also be in its original box and packing. In case of missing parts, please notify us the same day the product has been received.
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country; this includes (and is not limited to) duties, taxes and any extra fees charged by courier and postal services.
Items do not include a warranty in your country unless otherwise specified.
(Digital lcd hardness tester shore a meter HT65-10A is the responsibility of Louella Byers)
L_Byers@cedar--rapids.com (Louella Byers)for more information.