Agilent 10020A Resistive Divider Probe Kit
>> Below is a description of a 10020A Probe kit from Agilent for information only <<
The Agilent 10020A Resistive Divider Probe Kit is a signal probing system for measuring fast-transition-time signals in high-impedance systems. It is designed for use with 50 ? input oscilloscopes, but may be used with other than 50 ? systems if a 50 ? feedthrough termination such as the Agilent 10100C, is used.
The Agilent 10240B Blocking Capacitor is a probing accessessory that provides ac-coupling while maintaining a 50 ohm system. This capacitor is designed for use with the model 10020A Resistive Divider Kit, but may be used with any probe that must be terminated in 50 ohms.
The Agilent 10229A Hook Tip Adapter is an available accessory.
* Low input RC provides high-fidelity probing of fast-transition signals
* The Agilent 10218A BNC Adapter allows the Resistive Divider to be connected to a BNC connector
* Use of the Agilent 10240B Blocking Capacitor provides ac-coupling at the divider output
* A spanner tip provides a very short ground lead, which reduces ringing in high-frequency probing
* A special probe handle fits over the short vinyl tip for convenient use
* Length (overall): Approximately 1.2 m (4 ft)
* Weight: Net 0.45 kg (1 lb)
>> End of Agilent description <<
If you have any questions please ask.
California sales are taxable at 7.75% unless resale number is on file and verified.
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
(Agilent 10020A resistive divider probe kit is the responsibility of Nicholas Sargent)
email@example.com (Nicholas Sargent)for more information.